29 April 2011

Folksy Friday - The Best Of British

With the royal wedding being today I think it's appropriate to look at some Royal items on Folksy. Maybe you would like a last minute souvenir to remember the royal wedding by or to simply show your love of being British with a Royal gift.

1. Claryce Design - Set of 4 Royal Coasters.
2. Jacueline Jones - Buntings - Royal Wedding, celebrations and Street Parties.
3. Lemur Lady's Awesome Emporium - London Linen Tote Bag.
4. Skull and Cross Buns - Little Flag Buntings - Hand Carved Rubber Stamps.
5. Landbaby - Fabric Button Necklace.
6. Fiona T - Applique Union Jack Flag Notebook - A6









2 comments:

  1. Can't believe I missed this at the time - I've only just found your lovely blog and lo and behold you have featured my bag! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete