10 February 2012

Seller Spotlight





As this month I have a stall on blogandbuysale. Stall 6, I wanted to 
take this opportunity and try and have as much promotion as possible. 
I have had the opportunity to be apart of Seller Spotlight, 
which is to showcase the very best creative sellers. I found it quite difficult to talk
 about myself, but I'm happy with the final out look of Seller Spotlight.

Heres a sneaky peak.

How did it all begin?
and they loved them and encouraged me to start selling them. I have always had 
an interest in design so after graduating I started creating cards for friends and family Soon 
after I had the opportunity to go on an intense twelve business course which also enabled me
 to create Sweet Pea Design and brought me to where I am today.
What are your all time favourite product you have produced?
This is currently the most popular card as well as having the most sales on my Etsy shop. I am particularly proud of my laser cut range of cards especially my personalised engagement card. 
For the rest of Seller Spotlight please take a look here

Please feel free to take a look at Stall 6 to!


Stall 6 -Sweet Pea Design
Tweet, share like and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment