6 May 2011

Folksy Friday - Rain Storm

For the past 6 weeks or so  in Britain it has hardly rained at all, not that we are complaining. Today on the weather we have been told we may be due a rainstorm (whether thats true or not I don't no) which made me think about when I was a child and when I used to press my nose against the window looking at the rain hammering down and then the thunder and lighting would start and sometime the electric in the street would go out. How exciting was that! Anyway I was quite surprised by how many rain related products there are on Folksy so I've tried to pick my favourite items out.

1. Finestimaginary - Happy Rain Cloud Brooch
2. HuiYi Tan - Sterling Silver Weather Forecast Ear Studs
3. Killer Cupcakes - Rainbow Ring
4. Kitschen Sink - Pink Acrylic Storm Thunder Cloud Necklace 'Electric Storm'
5. Dig The Earth -  Here Comes The Rain Again A4 Print
6. Ena Green - Weather Mobile







No comments:

Post a Comment